The safety and wellbeing of our homeowners, guests and team members is of utmost importance.
Current & Future Reservations
All existing reservations are being honored, including future reservations for June – December 2020. If any of your current reservations need to be moved or canceled for any reason, please contact our Cottage Rental office at (855) 557-6714.
The Lookout’s Additional Precautionary Measures
Here at The Lookout, we are getting through this challenging time by staying hopeful that better days are ahead.
We have added extra precautionary measures to ensure the health all of our guests and staff at The Lookout. The following measures have been put in place:
- Additional peace of mind disinfectant cleaning during the final home inspection process
- Proceed directly to your vacation rental with contact free self check-in
- Installation of additional hand sanitizer stations throughout the resort
- Increased cleaning frequency of all common areas throughout the resort
Amenity Closures & Updates
Below is the current status for the following amenities:
- Biking and hiking trails are open
- Waterfront Details
- Waterfront Capacity will be kept to 50 people
- Waterfront Shuttle Hours
- 8:00 am to 9:00 pm
- Seats and grab-bars with sanitizer on each ride
- Only members of one household per ride
- Routine rounds of cleaning from Lookout staff will continue throughout the day
- We ask guests to wipe down chairs after each use – a cleaning station will be provided
- Restrooms are open
- Hilltop & Vineyard pools are open
- Playground remains closed
- Sport Courts are open with guests bringing their own equipment
Social Distancing Pool Capacity
The Social Distancing Pool Capacity is 50 people for the Vineyard & Hilltop pools in the pool area during pool hours. Pool patrons can use the pool during the following hours:
- 7am – 10pm (Vineyard Pool)
- 7am – 10pm (Hilltop Pool)
Required Guidelines & Precautions
- Please only gather with members of your household
- Please maintain proper social distancing between groups
- Please sanitize your hands upon entrance of the pool area
- Please limit bathroom usage to one family at a time and wipe down after use, supplies will be provided
- Please wipe down pool chairs after use, supplies will be provided
- No more than 50 people in the pool area at one time – please maintain separated sections that have been set up
Additional Pool & Hot Tub Safety Information
- Per the Center of Disease Control website, there is no evidence that COVID-19 can be spread through use of pools & hot tubs. Proper operation, maintenance, and disinfection (ie. Chlorine, Bromine) of pools and hot tubs should remove or inactivate the virus that causes COVID-19
- Our pools are equipped with an Auto-Chlor system that monitors our chlorine and sanitation levels at all times and deploys chlorine automatically to ensure water is always at optimal sanitation levels
- Our pools also have a UV Light treatment system designed to kill any presence of viruses and bacteria
Activities & Events
To ensure the safety of our guests, homeowners and staff, we will be temporarily suspending events at The Lookout. This includes movies in the park, s’mores nights, as well as holiday events. We appreciate your understanding during this time.
Worry-Free Self Check-In
We offer self check-in for all of our vacation homes. We will send you a text message with the link to the indispensable information you will need to know about your rental property, including check-in and check-out times, door codes, WiFi codes, house rules and safety information.
We thank you for your patience and understanding during this time. We look forward to seeing you at The Lookout!