- Don Morse Park at the beach west of the Marina
- Lakeside Park on the way into Chelan. It is a day use park
- Beebe Bridge Park across the bridge from Chelan Falls (along the Columbia River)
- Chelan Falls Park on the Columbia River has good sandy beaches. It is a day use park
- Willow Point Park 1 mile west of Manson
Warm up indoors with lunch at your Lookout vacation home, then head to Chelan Lanes for some good old fashion family fun. The lanes come equipped with optional bumpers for children to keep the balls out of the gutter. Pool tables, video games, a jukebox and flat screen TVs are an added bonus. Open 1pm – 10pm Sunday through Thursday and until 11pm on Friday and Saturday nights.
After bowling head to Historic Downtown Chelan for some souvenir shopping. The streets are lined with clothing boutiques, galleries and specialty shops. There’s even an old fashioned hardware and a variety store, a favorite among the children.
The day wouldn’t be complete without a matinee or evening movie at the Historic Ruby Theatre. The theatre opened in 1914 and is on the National Register of Historic Places. It is one of the oldest continuously running movie theaters in the Northwest.
We recommend ending your day with a dip in the hot tub back at your Lookout vacation home or curling up by the fire with a good book.