Weekend escapists, PNW tourists, and family fun-seekers: we have the winter getaway for you. Beautiful Chelan Valley, known for its spectacular summer weather and activities, is also one of Washington’s hidden gems in the winter season. With 300 days of sun a year, breathtaking scenery, small-town charm and plenty of outdoor adventures, Chelan is a winter wonderland come true.
Come soak in a little winter sunshine! Chelan doesn’t hibernate in the winter, so get out and enjoy any number of activities and adventures. Build a snowman, go sledding, or just soak up the snow-covered scenery with a warm cup of cocoa!
- Cross-Country Skiing
- Skiing & Snowboarding
- Wine tasting
- Take a dip in our new year-round pool
Read more on our blog!
EVENTS & IDEAS
Here are just a few of our favorite winter activities:
- Winterfest Fire & Ice Festival
- Hit the slopes at Echo Valley Ski Area or Mission Ridge
- Snowshoe or cross-country ski through the backcountry
- Explore Chelan’s spectacular scenery via snowmobile
- Experience the thrill of tubing at Echo Valley
- Shop boutiques in downtown Chelan
- See a movie at the historic Ruby Theatre
- Bowl a perfect strike at Chelan Lanes
- Sledding at the Lake Chelan Golf Course
- Winter Wine Tasting
- Cooking Classes